The MBA Plus post-master’s graduate certificate program provides an opportunity for graduates of AACSB-accredited MBA programs to broaden and update their business education. As business conditions, tools, and techniques change rapidly, the MBA Plus provides an excellent way to staying at the forefront of knowledge.
- Business Finance
- Economics (permission required from Department of Economics)
- Information and Technology Management
- International Business
- Financial Institutions/Commercial Banking
- Real Estate Finance and Development
- Supply Chain Management
Certificate seekers may also structure their own program in consultation with the MBA program director.
- Graduate School Application for Admission form
- Two official transcripts indicating the awarding of an MBA degree from an AACSB-accredited institution or equivalent (not required for graduates of UNC Charlotte’s MBA program)
- Application fee.
Test scores, recommendations letters, etc., are not normally required for admission to the certificate program.
Applications are reviewed on a continuous schedule. Participants may enroll for the first time in Fall, Spring, or Summer terms. Forms are available by clicking the appropriate link on the right sidebar.
Admission for International Students:
- International Student Application
- Application fee
- Two official transcripts
- “Statement of Financial Responsibility” and a bank letter.
Be sure to clearly indicate “MBA PLUS Certificate” on the application. Admission will be considered if degree is equivalent to an MBA degree at UNC Charlotte. Admission is for the Fall or Spring semester.