UNC Charlotte offers a graduate certificate in real estate finance and development for individuals who wish to pursue advanced study in real estate finance and real estate development.
- MBAD 6152 Financial Management (3 credit hours)
- MBAD 6158 Real Estate Finance and Investment (3 credit hours)
- MBAD 6159 Real Estate Development (3 credit hours)
Electives (2 of the following 4 courses)
- MBAD 6160 Real Estate Capital Markets (3 credit hours)
- MBAD 6258 Site Feasibility Analysis (3 credit hours)
- MBAD 6259 Applied Real Estate Development (3 credit hours)
- MBAD 7090 Study Abroad Real Estate Course (3 credit hours)
Prospective students must submit:
- Graduate School Application for Admission form
- One official undergraduate degree transcript
- An essay describing the applicant’s experience and objectives in undertaking the Graduate Certificate in Real Estate Program
- Application fee
*Admissions test requirement is waived for candidates with a graduate (masters or law) degree.
Note: MBA students concentrating in Real Estate Finance and Development are ineligible to enroll in the Certificate Program.
Applications are reviewed on a continuous basis. Participants may enroll for the first time in Fall, Spring, or Summer terms. Pre-admission interviews are recommended.