The Niblock Student Center is dedicated to the success of Belk College of Business undergraduate students.
From the beginning of your undergraduate career until graduation, the Niblock Student Center is here to help you achieve academic and professional success. Two teams comprise the Niblock Student Center: Academic and Career Coaching and Professional Development.
- Explore academic and career goals
- Explore major and minor options
- Create an academic plan to complete degree requirements
- Discover ways to enrich learning through academic support, study abroad options and other co-curricular activities
- Professional development and career resources
- Internships for academic credit
- Career readiness workshops
- Speaker and networking events
About the Niblock Student Center
In today’s business world, you need more than technical skills to land a job. Employers and recruiters alike are looking for the complete package when hiring. How you present yourself, express enthusiasm for the work you’re doing, and interact with others are some of the soft skills employers are seeking in new graduates.
If you’re an undergraduate student in the Belk College of Business, the Niblock Student Center provides professional growth opportunities to help you build the career competencies necessary for success in business.