The Belk College of Business is committed to ensuring that all students can fulfill their academic requirements as planned and to supporting students, faculty and staff. We will update this information as the situation evolves.
Please continue to monitor NinerAlerts, NinerNotices and other University Communications for the latest news and updates as well as these resources:
Belk College Resources
(Updated: 4/20/2020 at 5:15 p.m.)
- Q&A with Interim Dean Jennifer Troyer
- Submit a question for Interim Dean Troyer
- Pass/No Credit Policy (FAQs)
- Guidelines and tips for working remotely
- To establish a Google Chat for remote communication
- IT Services that can be accessed remotely
- Instructional continuity planning (guide for faculty)
- UNC Charlotte's Center City is closed until further notice
- Computer labs are open to students:
- Friday 216
- Friday 280
- Friday 339
Niblock Student Center
The Niblock Student Center will continue to provide support services, just in alternate formats. Academic and Career Coaching/Peer Advisor Appointments will be conducted virtually through Google hangouts. You will be emailed further communication on how to log in to the appointment time. Continue to schedule appointments through connect.uncc.edu, but be aware of this new format. If you need assistance scheduling an appointment please call 704-687-7585. Visit the Niblock Student Center page for more information.
Drop Ins will continue to be available during the following times, via phone. To be placed in a virtual drop-in queue, please complete this form making sure to include an appropriate call back number. If you need assistance scheduling a drop-in please call 704-687-7585. The next available drop-in Academic and Career Coach will call you to answer your questions. If you fill out the drop-in form outside of normal drop-in hours, you will be contacted during the next available drop-in shift.
Events offered by the Professional Development team will be offered in an alternate format as possible. Please check the calendar for further information.
Regarding your individual classes, please watch for information from your instructor.
Office of Graduate Programs
Belk College Events
After careful thought and consideration, and in accordance with the CDC's recent guidance, several Belk College community events have been canceled or postponed:
- Postponed: The State of Housing in Charlotte Housing Summit (April 2)
- Canceled: Entrepreneurial Decisions Series (April 16, 2020)
Many student training events and info sessions are available online. View and register through the online events calendar.
Student Communications from Interim Dean
- Message to Undergraduate Students – March 26, 2020
- Message to Graduate Students – March 26, 2020
- Video Message: Q&A with Interim Dean Troyer – April 1, 2020
- Video Message: Answers to Your Questions to the Belk College – April 8, 2020
- Video Message: Business Niners Step Up – April 16, 2020
- Video Message: Business Niners, You Are Not Alone – April 23, 2020
Faculty/Staff Communications from Interim Dean
- Week 1 Message – March 20, 2020
- Week 2 Message – March 28, 2020
- Week 3 Message – April 2, 2020
- Week 4 Message - April 11, 2020
- Week 5 Message – April 18, 2020