Copenhagen Business School (CBS) is one of the largest business schools in Europe with more than 16,000 students. Today, CBS offers world-class, research-based degree programs at undergraduate, graduate and Ph.D. levels as well as executive and other post experience education programs.
Copenhagen Business School is:
- The Danish member of CEMS
- A member of PIM (Partnership in International Management)
- Among the 11 Danish and Swedish universities constituting the Øresund University with more than 150,000 students and more than 14,000 researchers
- EQUIS-accredited (European Quality Improvement System)
- Accredited by AMBA (Association of MBAs)
- Applying for accreditation by AACSB