Our agreement with our partner gives them responsibility for collecting tuition payments in order to make currency conversion and payment options easier for the student.
Approximate tuition costs are:
- A trimester for a full-time student is $6190 USD (or $25,269 MXP).
- The summer session for a full-time student is $4128 USD.
Living expenses for (based on full-time student status):
- Books USD $1,280
- Housing USD $6,500
- Utilities USD $1,125
- Meals USD $6,000
- Medical Insurance USD $825
- Incidental Expenses USD $3,000
- Immigration (student visa) USD $350
- Graduation costs USD $500
EGADE has extensive information about possible scholarships and can assist you with information about Stafford Loans from UNC Charlotte if you are eligible. For more information, please contact the EGADE Program Coordinator, Adriana Hernández.