Hosted annually during UNC Charlotte Homecoming in the fall, the Belk College Alumni Awards recognize alumni and advocates of the UNC Charlotte Belk College of Business who have demonstrated leadership, outstanding career achievements and enhanced the mission of the College.
Distinguished Alumni Award
The Belk College of Business Distinguished Alumni Award honors an outstanding alumnus/a who has excelled in his/her careers and made a difference in his/her community.
- Outstanding Young Alumni Award
The Belk College of Business Outstanding Young Alumni Award recognizes an alumnus/a who is 40 years of age or under, who has demonstrated achievement, and shows a promising future in business.
- Honorary Alumnus(a) Award
The Belk College of Business Honorary Alumnus(a) Award honors contributions from valuable corporate partners or individuals who are not College of Business graduates.
- Distinguished Service Award
The Belk College of Business Distinguished Service Award is presented to a member of the Belk College community for outstanding service to the Belk College.
- All alumni of the Belk College of Busienss are eligible for an award; however, a person must be nominated to receive consideration. Self nominations will not be accepted. The Alumni Awards Committee reviews all nominations and makes recommendations to the Dean in May of each year. All awards applications will be considered for three years.
- The following webform is designed to collect only the most basic information about the nominee. In order for a nomination to be considered complete, this form must be accompanied by any of the following: resume or professional vita, letter(s) of recommendation, article(s) by or about the nominee, publication(s) indicating previous awards, or any other documents deemed appropriate for review by the nominations committee.
- Supporting documents may be submitted electronically using the form below, emailed to alumni relations manager Kinsey Sheehan, or mailed to UNC Charlotte Belk College of Business, 9201 University City Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28223 (attn: Kinsey Sheehan).
- Nomination Deadline: The deadline to submit a nomination for the 2017 Belk College Alumni Awards during UNC Charlotte Homecoming 2017 is Monday, May 1, 2017.