Tecnológico de Monterrey’s EGADE is known for having a strong impact on business education in the world with a special focus in Latin America. Here are a few accolades that have contributed to its renowned international reputation as a world-class business school.
- AméricaEconomía - On the best business schools in Latin America, according to AméricaEconomía magazine, EGADE Monterrey has consistently kept up within the leader schools in the region for the last 12 years (1998-2009).
- Expansión - EGADE Monterrey has been ranked in the Top 3 of the best business school in Mexico for six consecutive years (2004-2009).
- Financial Times - EGADE Monterrey through the OneMBA program, belongs to the top 30 EMBA programs in the world and occupies the sixth place among multi-continent programs. (2008)
- The Wall Street Journal - For six consecutive years, EGADE Monterrey proved its leadership as one of the best business school in Latin America (2002-2007).
- BusinessWeek - This is the first and only Latin-American school among the best 20 located outside of the United States (2002).