Pre-Major Business Student ➔ Declared Business Student ➔ Graduate & Alum
Enroll as a Pre-Accounting (PACC), Pre Business (PBUS), or Pre-Economics (PECO) major and enroll in courses for your first semester at SOAR/orientation. All business degrees are composed of: (1) General Education Requirements, (2) Progression Requirements, (3) Core Requirements, (4) Major Requirements, and (5) Electives.
Fulfill eligibility requirements to enter your upper-division major by:
- Completing 60 credit hours
- Earning a minimum cumulative UNC Charlotte GPA of 2.5
- Fulfilling and maintaining a GPA of 2.5 in progression requirements*
- *Attempts include courses taken at UNC Charlotte and other institutions
- Earning a minimum grade of “C” in all progression courses within two attempts
Complete your degree requirements and submit your application for graduation.